Luke 10:10, 38 & 40.
If He always met your expectations,
He will not be able to exceed them.(Steven Furtick, 2018) – Elevation Church.
a) Goes from managing to manipulation:
- Manipulation is a subtle shift.
- Doing the right things on the wrong level.
- Religious manipulation can make you feel like you are not winning anywhere.
b) Spirit of Obligations:
- Make a list of all your responsibilities. and, do things because you want to not because you have to.
c) Spirit of Interpretation:
- Sing a song to Jesus.
- Get filled first. There should be no difference between your life of worship and work life.
- When you feel like the person you care about does not care about you at all.
- You need wisdom. John 11:20.
- Your expectations may not be what God wants for me.
- Stop being the director. Sit at His feet. Also, know what is important.
- Sometimes, you will be misunderstood. It is good rather than to be distracted like Martha.